We operate through two business units, both sharing a common approach to professionalism and accountability, yet complementary one to each other in terms of services offered and projects approached. We are based in Bucharest, Romania, while having offices in Kishinev, Moldova and being able to provide terrain coverage in Kiev, Ukraine and Moscow, Russia.
Total Trust Investigations
Total Trust Investigations is the leading arm of the group, with a history of more than a thousand cases addressed in over ten years of business activity. Building on both successes and failures, it grew a core of outstanding professionals and a network of trustworthy contacts across Eastern-Europe.
- It covers a broad spectrum of investigations, countering internal vulnerabilities and external threats, on a scale that grows from personal to organizational level, from workgroups to business ecosystems, beyond borders and jurisdictions.
- It covers the deployment, the management and audit of security enforcement means, providing such means when required.
- It owns a project maturity model that gives customers flexibility in terms of the options available in accessing company’s services. Customers can opt for projects placed on a scale of complexity that grows from receiving targeted intelligence reports, to being provided with a customized situation awareness model, or being supported to develop own security and intelligence related capabilities.
Total Trust Business Development
Total Trust Business Development is the consultancy oriented arm of the group, supporting customers to conduct their venturing initiatives across borders of geographic, industrial or professional nature.
- It helps customers to better assess the opportunities emerging in their operational environment.
- It targets the planning, development and check-up of their business relationships, while building towards business growth or portfolio diversification.
- Services offered cover both operational and strategic development, in scenarios varying from business matching to mergers and acquisitions, from legal aspects to proposal or capture management.